Saturday, July 07, 2007

Family time... BALTIMORE 2007



My sister Melody and her husband P. Beaugard were visiting for 3 weeks and it was a treat to be all together once again. (the last time was 2 years ago) They live in Paris, FR and are very involved in the GGWO church there with singing, teaching etc... We hope they'll be able to be in Baltimore for a bit longer someday!



On the 4th of July at the Watsons...


"Like the potter"........well.... we tried at least.

Devotion in Book Cafe - july 10, 2007 - P Schaller HEBREWS 6:11

Not sloathful, but with faith and with patience, looking afar off... I can have my eyes on myself, and be utterly discouraged or dream with God's promises and see myself how He sees me. The rest will follow.



................................................................
My Quietness

O Thou Who art my quietness, my deep repose,
My rest from strife of tongues, my holy hill,


Fair is Thy pavilion, where I hold me still.
Back let them fall from me, my clamorous foes,
Confusions multiplied;
From crowding things of sense I flee, and in Thee hide.
Until this tyranny be overpast,
Thy hand will hold me fast;
What though the tumult of the storm increase,
Grant to they servant strength, O Lord,
and bless with peace.



Amy Carmichael

No comments: